Enacted on April 1, 2004
Revised on December 10, 2014
EXRANT Co., Ltd
2. Company will not provide acquired Personal Information to a third party if the principal customer does not agree or if it is based on law.
3. Company will respond appropriately on the basis of laws and regulations that apply to personal information, in various norms. In addition, complaints, even for consultation regarding personal information, will be addressed in good faith in order to properly manage personal information that has been acquired, to take the necessary safety measures.
4. Company will take safety measures to appropriately manage Personal Information acquired, endeavor to correct and prevent access, leaks, loss of information and to remedy any damage or destruction.
5. Company observes and will strive to comply with laws and regulations that apply in relation and in connection with Personal Information, the guidelines and norms which the national government sets forth.
6. Company is committed to continuous improvement. The environment changes and changes in laws and regulations, efforts to protect personal information management system, are reviewed on a regular basis
Company handles your Personal Information with respect to the following business below, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of its use.