Enacted on January 1, 2014
Revised on December 10, 2014 EXRANT Co., Ltd
Company handles your Personal Information to the extent necessary to achieve the following intended use.
1. Purpose of Use
(1) For providing the Customer with the Services in an appropriate and smooth manner and operating the Services in an appropriate and effective manner;
(2) For making verification of identity as a registrant of the Services;
(3) For sending emails to introduce new functions, renewed information, campaigns, etc. of the services provided by the Company and third parties designated by the Company;
(4) For delivering goods won in campaigns, etc. and services;
(6) For allowing the Customer to access, amend or remove his/her registered information and to access and renew the status of utilization;
(7) For collecting and analyzing attributes of personal information and preparing statistical data to improve functions of the services of the Company;
(8) For giving answers to inquiries and complaints from the Customer;
(9) For enhancement of the quality and functions of the overall services of the Company;
(10) For making request to the Customer for payment of fees and charges;
(11) For notifying the Customer of the Company's services
The Company may entrust a third party, with all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. With regard to the outsourcing company, to perform impartial investigations, to obtain the agreement for the agreement, including the confidentiality, so that the safety management of personal information can be achieved and make the necessary and appropriate supervision.
3. Third Party Offer
Company will not disclose the customer's Personal Information to the third party other than the group business corporation and the outsourcing company without the customer's consent. However, it may be disclosed to the third party to the minimum extent possible under the following exceptions:
(1) If the company is required to comply with a legal duty.
(2) If it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or Property and difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) If it is specifically necessary for a promotion of sanitary improvement or the healthy upbringing of the child and difficult to obtain customer's consent.
(4) If it is necessary to cooperate with a person working for a national agency, a local public corporation, a person entrusted and pursuing the office work or a public servant, which the law sets forth and would cause delay in the accomplishment of such office work by obtaining the customer's consent.
(5) If a business is succeeded by a merger, a break up or sale of assets.
4. Amendment, Suspension and Disclosure
Within a range based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information such as; (notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction of content, addition or deletion, and elimination and suspension of the supply to the third party and erasing) as far as based on law concerning the protection of Personal Information, the Company, for disclosure will accept your claim. However, please note that if it falls under at least any of the following sections listed below, the Company may be unable to reply to your request for disclosure.
(1) Those which might harm the life, body or property of a customer or the third party.
(2) Those illegal or an unreasonable acts or deeds which may be promoted or induced.
(3) Those by which National safety and relationship of mutual trust with other countries or the international authority might be impaired or might cause a disadvantage in the negotiations with other countries or the international authority.
(4) Those which might pose a problem for crime, public safety, investigation or other suppression or the risk of trouble extends to the maintenance.
Company pays full attention to the information that is published on this website and our Site (hereinafter referred to as the Site). Company operated and provided, however, the content in this Site is not guaranteed with respect to accuracy, reliability and usefulness. Company accepts no liability for any trouble, losses or damage that may occur by using the content of this Site.
Please note that you may not receive proper customer service if you do not provide your latest precise personal information.
Cookies are small data files sent from a website to users’ Internet browsing software (browser) and are used, for example, to identify users when they revisit the website at a later time. The information contained in cookies is exchanged between the website and users’ browsers, but websites are not allowed to read information from cookies created by other websites or other data on users' hard disk.
Office to Contact regarding the handling of Personal Information
〒 100-0011 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 1-1-7 NBF Hibiya Building 25F
EXRANT Co., Ltd A Personal Information counselor's office email@example.com
10:00 ~ 19:00 Monday to Friday business hours (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, year-end New Year holiday)